Outlook for Business is a corporate email and calendar that keeps you connected and organized.
What can you do with Outlook?
- Make a professional impression:
- Hosted business email
- 100 GB inbox
- Possibility to send files of 150 MB as an attachment
- Up-to-date anti-spam and anti-malware protection
Organize incoming business messages for common services, such as firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Receive informational messages indicating possible errors:
- When you add recipients.
- When you reply to an email.
- When you are dealing with sensitive information.
- Create a team calendar for your employees with permissions.
- People outside your organization can see your calendar with a URL
Connect your personal calendar from Outlook, Gmail, and so on.
Immerse yourself in the Office apps
Need more information about a specific Office app?
Click on the appropriate tile and start learning.