OneDrive for Business is a cloud application that acts as a central hub for all your files.
What can you do with OneDrive?
- Central hub for all your files.
- Upload, organize and share documents internally and externally.
- Documents are private by default. Decide for yourself when you want to share them.
- Documents added to OneDrive desktop folder are automatically uploaded to the cloud.
- No more problems with different versions at different locations.
- Free up storage space on your computer.
- Control who can view or edit your content.
- Send invitations via email with a link to your files.
- Send public links accessible via web browser.
- Collaborate on your files with people you've invited.
- Track changes and restore previous versions via version control.
- Lock sections so that there are no overlapping edits.
Immerse yourself in the Office apps
Need more information about a specific Office app?
Click on the appropriate tile and start learning.