With Microsoft Forms you can easily create a form, quiz, survey or poll that you can share with all your contacts, inside and outside the organization.
Create your own survey, form, quiz, poll ...
- Collect internal and external data via forms
- View the results in a clear dashboard
- It works on any web browser and any mobile device
- Collaborate on forms and share the data
- Included as standard in the Office package
What can you do with Forms?
- You have options for different question types including: Essay questions, Choice questions, Rating questions, Date questions, Likert questions, and Net promoter score.
- With the intuitive interface you can easily duplicate, delete, move or make questions mandatory.
- Add branches to add conditions to your questions and thus set up other follow-up questions.
- Enrich your form with photos and videos.
- Choose themes that match your form.
You have several options for sharing your form, both within and outside your organization.
- Copy the link to share yourself through the channels you want
- Generate a QR code that can be scanned
- Generate an embed code to place the form in your website
- Spread the link via email from Forms
There are handy options within Forms to collaborate with your colleagues.
- You can share your form as a template, so your colleague can reuse this template to create a similar form.
- You can share to collaborate in the respective form. This way your colleague can view the form and make adjustments.
Immerse yourself in the Office apps
Need more information about a specific Office app?
Click on the appropriate tile and start learning.